The pier in Sopot is located on the prolonged axis of Bohaterów Monte Cassino St. opposite the Resort House at 6 Powstańców Warszawy St. The wooden part of the pier at 512 metres makes the longest wooden pier in Europe. Between the Resort House and the pier the public Treatment Square has been arranged. Entrance to the wooden part of the pier is ticketed form the 30th April till 30th September. Through this period of 2016 over a million visits were recorded.
- Full price 8zł, reduced 4zł
- 2 adults + 1 child: 18.00 zł
- 2 adults + 2 children: 19.00 zł
- 2 adults + 3 children: 20.00 zł
- full price pass for 15 entries: 85.00 zł
- reduced price pass for 15 entries: 40.00 zł
- till 23rd June in weekends and holidays
- daily during summer holidays
Reduced tickets are available to children under the age of 16. Children under the age of 3 are entitled to free entry.