Sopot is located between two large cities with rich history, cultural and entertainment offer.
- The reconstructed Main Town in the baroque form
- a museum of recent history of the city and country: Solidarity Centre
- Zoo in a forest valley
- The Aquarium exhibiting marine plants and animal species
- Experyment Science Centre
They can be comfortably reached by the SKM train.
- Oliva Park: a former palace and monastery garden, preserved between the Grunwaldzka, Opacka and Opata Rybińskiego streets 5km
- Cliff in Orłowo: an active coastal cliff of 35m height, steeply ending the Płyta Redłowska plateau 5km
- Stutthof Museum at the site of the former German concentration camp 70km
- Słowiński National Park, Łeba 100km
- Teutonic Castle in Malbork 75km
- The Ostróda-Elbląg Canal – a historic inland canal with inclined planes and sluices, connecting the cities Elbląg 75km and Ostróda.
Hel can also be reached by car 85km, but also by ferry and train connections